Ramsar is popular summer destination among local Iranian and international tourists alike. This beautiful town used to be a summer vacation of last Pahlavi king, offers hot springs you can try in winter. The guest stayed in Ramsar Hotel enjoys the view of green forests behind it and Caspian sea view in the front. There is a village above the clouds about 2700 meters above sea level is so beautiful locals called it Javaher-deh village meaning; “javaher-jewels and deh-village”., which is an important Iran summer escape. Also, this beautiful city known to locals as “shahri arousha” city of the brides. The city can be easily accessed by plane, bus and cars from Tehran and other different parts of Iran.
Get a quotation now!
Reasons why you should visit Tehran, Shiraz, Isfahan and Yazd while in Iran:
- They are among the four cities with historical importance
- They are living evidence of Persian civilization
- Pre/Islamic culture and civilization up and beyond
Tour and itinerary highlights:
Dec. 09-10: 1nt in Tehran HOME-TEHRAN
- Dec 9 – Arrival at Imam Khomeini International Airport, transfer to hotel, check in at the hotel, free time on your own.
Dec 10-12: 2nts/3dys in Shiraz
- Dec 10 Sat – Airport to hotel transfer, hotel check in Shiraz, free time on your own (day 01)
- Dec 11 Sun – After breakfast, Persepolis Palace, lunch time, Pasargadae, Naghsh-e-Rostam, drive back to the city proper, a quick grocery (if needed) before going back to your hotel. (day 02)
- Dec 12 Mon – After breakfast drive by bus (seat in couch) to Isfahan. (day 03)
Dec 12-14: 2nts/3dys in Isfahan
- Dec 12 Mon – Bus terminal to hotel transfer, check in to hotel in Isfahan, free time (day 03 continues)
- Dec 13 Tue – City tour, Naqsh Jahan square collection, Imam Mosque, Sheikh Lotfullah Mosque, Aali Qapu Palace, Chehel Sotoon Palace and Bazar and Gheisarieh. (day 04)
- Dec 14 Wed – Breakfast. Drive to Yazd by Bus (seat in couch). (day 05)
Dec 14-16: 2nts/3days in Yazd
- Dec 14 Wed – Bus terminal to hotel transfer, check in to hotel in Yazd, free time. (day 05 continues)
- Dec 15 Thu – city tour includes Zoroastrian Crypt, Fire Temple of Zoroastrian, Amir Chakmaq Complex, Dowlat Abad Garden, Water Museum, Iskandar Prison, Central Mosque, Yazd Ancient city. (day 06)
- Dec 16 Fri – Transfer from hotel to airport. Fly to Tehran. (day 07)
Dec 16-19-: 2nts/3dys in Tehran
- Dec 16 Fri – Airport to hotel transfer check in hotel, free time on your own. (day 07 continues)
- Dec 17 Sat – City tour, National Jewelry Museum, Saad Abad Palace. (day 08)
- Dec 18 Sun – Transfer from hotel to airport. Fly Home. (Day 09)
TEHRAN – If you’re drawn to places where echoes of ancient civilizations resonate down through the ages, Iran could be your thing.
Furthermore, the country is the jewel in Islam’s crown, combining glorious architecture with a warm-hearted welcome. Here are eight reasons to help you overcome your doubts!
There is a Persian saying which goes: “A guest is loved by God”. As a tourist, you will sense the kindness of Iranian people toward foreigners.
The nation loves to receive you warmly in their country and you will constantly get invited to people’s houses while traveling in Iran!
Unlike what some media outlets are trying to portrait, Iran is among the safest countries for travelers and it is not just an empty claim.
Almost any tourist who travels to Iran is astonished by the safety of this country.
The 2019 Travel Risk Map launched by global risk experts International SOS in collaboration with Control Risks, named Iran is as safe as a majority of European countries when it comes to travel security.
Highly affordable prices
Whether you want to travel to Iran economically or lavishly, there will be limitless options. You can either accommodate in a 300-year-old luxurious palace or you can try backpacking and hitchhiking.
In both cases, you will spend a lesser amount of money in comparison to other similar destinations.
Time travel is possible!
The ancient land has always been intertwined with very ancient history and its historical sites, myths, and legends excite any traveler.
Experts believe from the magnificent Persepolis to the oldest human settlements, all sites in Iran will bring you a sense of awe.
They say you can add an extra day to your life trying new food.
Iranian food is a highlight of traveling in the country, with considerable variety on offer. While you may often eat cheap meals on the run, remember that for many Iranians, eating is a social event in which food is only half the story.
Iran has a fairly well-developed, inexpensive transportation system. As well as the paved road system, you can easily travel by train or plane.
Once you are inside the country the public transportation in big cities is available at a low price for everyone. Taxis are widely available in big and small cities. You can either hail a private or a shuttle taxi.
For almost all types of travelers, Iran has something to offer. If you are interested in culture, the country will be your heaven.
If you are into art, the architecture and the museums will satisfy you and for nature lovers, Iran has some of the most breathtaking natural attractions as well.
Land of four seasons
In a geographically diverse land like Iran, you will have the chance to experience different climates.
You can enjoy skiing on the slopes of the Alborz mountains and lie on the warm, sunny beaches of the Persian Gulf on the very same day by taking a short, domestic flight!